The Plastikini bag has been designed with the purpose of capturing the micro fibres that shed from clothing during washing.
Synthetic textiles can lose fibres through the washing process which can end up in our oceans and rivers, polluting the environment and affecting biodiversity, animal life and ultimately us humans too!
Avoiding this issue is easy with the plastikini bag.
HOW TO USE IT:
1. Drop your clothing inside the bag (including your GNGR Bees!)
2. Close the zip and throw it inside the washing machine
3. Wash under 30° (or else!!!!)
4. Take the clothes out of the bag for drying
5. Dispose of any plastikini appropriately
6. Dry bag under the sun or re-use it straight away!
bag dimensions: 48cm x 80cm. Zip close bag.
🌈 orders dispatched on the 28th of May 🌈
Clothing Sizing (cm)
Our clothing are of standard fitting however are high in compression. If you are in the borderline of the measurements above, choose your regular size for higher compression or larger size for less.